“Abigail can be relied upon to carry out our clients’ instructions to the letter and to look after their interests. She is also a first-class lawyer in the making and a pleasure to work with.”
Abigail joined the firm in August 2020 and works as a trainee solicitor in the Children and Domestic Abuse Response Team, assisting Director Imran Khodabocus.
Abigail completed her Master’s in legal practice with the University of Law in July 2022 achieving a high distinction.
In her spare time, Abigail enjoys walking her miniature dachshund puppy and spending time at the gym.
Her work includes:
- Advising cohabitees on the financial implications arising upon separation.
- Guiding clients through the divorce process and advising on financial matters arising upon separation.
- Drafting, and advising on, pre-nuptial agreements and deeds of separation.
- Assisting clients with disputes regarding arrangements for their children.
- Preparing and filing applications with the court.
- Preparing bundles for court hearings.
- Keeping clients up to date on the progress of their cases.
- Assisting lawyers with both private and legally aided clients.