Financial and Divorce Lawyers
- Family Law: Separation Agreement
- Civil Partnership Divorce & Dissolution
- Divorce: who gets what? Dividing assets in divorce in the UK.
Pre-Nuptial And Cohabitation Agreements
- We intend to live together. How do we avoid disputes about money if we split up?
- If we make an agreement now, will it influence the financial arrangements if we separate?
- We are getting married – how do we make a formal agreement about financial arrangements if we were to separate?
- What will happen about our children?
- Legal rights for joint property ownership
- How does my position differ from someone who is married?
Alternatives to Court+ More Information
Family Disputes Involving Children
- Will I have to go to court?
- I do not have parental responsibility, so do I have any rights to say what should happen to my children?
- Can my partner stop me seeing my child?
Children Law And Social Services Intervention
- My former partner and I can’t agree who our children will live with. What can I do?
- How To Tell Children About Divorce
- Useful Children Law & Social Services Intervention Links
- What If Your Child Has Already Been Abducted?
- What is Parental Child Abduction?
- Can child abduction occur within the UK?
- Custody And Adoption Of Your Grandchildren
- What Are Grandparents Rights?
- My child has separated from their partner who will now not allow us to see our grandchildren. What can we do?