“Louisa is incredibly organised but also very empathetic with clients who are going through very traumatic experiences”
Louisa joined The Family Law Company in February 2011 after obtaining a Criminology Degree at the University of Northampton. Louisa quickly progressed within the business and is now a Paralegal, having obtained her Childcare Paralegal qualification in 2013
Louisa is a hardworking member of the Exeter Care Team and assists lawyers with complex and difficult cases for both parents and Children’s Guardians.
Louisa also manages her own caseload dealing with pre-proceeding issues where there are Social Services involvement with families.
In her spare time, Louisa is a busy mother of 2 children and enjoys rugby club with her son and ballet with her daughter.
Louisa’s work includes;
- Legal aid applications, prior authority applications and drafting high-cost case plans
- Organising and minuting professional’s meetings
- Supporting clients and assisting counsel at Court hearings
- Drafting instructions to counsel
- Attending PLO meetings with clients