During my case, Hannah was professional, friendly and firm when needed. She made everything clear and I was impressed with how she handled the case, really grateful for her help and support.
Hannah joined The Family Law Company in 2016 as a qualified Solicitor she support clients through all aspects of family law but with a particular specialism in divorce and the financial consequences of marriage breakdown.
She prides herself on giving clear, tailored advice, helping her clients reach the best result for their specific situation. Her empathetic manner and holistic approach gives her clients the support and guidance they need when facing relationship difficulties.
In her spare time Hannah enjoys life in Devon; surfing, walking on Dartmoor and spending time by the sea.
Her work includes:
- Acting for a wife to negotiate an order with her husband’s solicitor whereby she kept her property (which she had purchased with her own finances and in her sole name) and paid him a small lump sum.
- Time critical advice for a husband whose wife was a foreign citizen residing outside of the jurisdiction. Successfully tracking her location and obtaining a divorce in time for his remarriage.
- Acting for a wife whose husband had a substantial wage but no assets. Negotiating an agreement for substantial periodical payments for her child, and a lump sum to reflect the money lost in the marriage through her husband’s gambling addiction.
- Negotiating a settlement on behalf of a wife whose husband had a substantial police pension, successfully allowing her a strong proportion of his pension and a lump sum for a new start.
- Assisting clients through Family Law Arbitration and was involved in the reported case, DB v DLJ  EWHC 324 (Fam).
- Acting on a multifaceted divorce where the husband had a business and multiple properties. Business accounts and tough settlement negotiations with the husband’s solicitors enabled the wife future financial security with a property, a sum to pay back a loan from her mother.
- Representing a deaf father at court in Children Act proceedings to negotiate a final order providing him with regular and consistent contact with his children.
- Supporting a husband in occupation order proceedings to successfully remove his wife from the family home due to the distress and risk she was causing the family’s children.
- Successfully obtaining a non-molestation order without notice to protect a young woman from her the father and restricting his access to multiple places in the town at the return hearing to aid her safety.