Covid-19 Update: Access to our offices are currently only available by appointment. We're providing our usual client services virtually to maintain the safety of our clients and colleagues. Read more here

Posted by familylaw on 21st December 2011

There are many great organisations to help you on the Internet. If you feel you would rather talk to someone else, confide in someone you trust. A brother or sister, grandparent, aunt or uncle can often be a good person to talk to, since they know your family history.

Useful Websites and Organisations:

  • The Children’s Legal Centre – The Children’s Legal Centre is a unique, independent national charity concerned with law and policy affecting children and young people. They provide legal legal information to children and young people in a user-friendly manner and provide answers to frequently asked questions.
  • Childline – Childline is a free, 24 hour helpline for children and young people in the UK. You can call the helpline at any time day or night on 0800 11 11. Childline counsellors are there to help you find a way to sort things out.
  • Divorce Aid – contains help and advice for children and teenagers in divorce.
  • The National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS) – a UK charity enabling children and young people to have a voice by providing independent and confidential advice, information and advocacy services.
  • Get Connected – Provides young people with help on finding a service to help them, whatever the problem.
  • Cafcass – Information about what happens when your family goes to Court.
  • CBBC Newsround– Tips on coping with divorce – you can watch children talk about family separation and read their advice and tips.


Need some advice? Get in touch today

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Your privacy is key, read our Privacy Policy

Information Articles

+ More Blog Articles
Would you like to speak to someone? Find out how to get in touch...