Gemma Sparks is a Chartered Legal Executive. She has worked within the legal profession since 2004 working full time gaining experience in civil litigation whilst studying towards her legal qualification. Gemma joined The Family Law Company in September 2009 specialising in family law.
Gemma is passionate about family law and has good experience in acting on behalf of client’s in areas of private law children and domestic abuse but also has wide experience in all aspects of family law.
Gemma has a friendly and sensitive approach, is a good listener and communicator enabling her to provide sympathetic support to clients and is able to relate to people at all levels. Gemma is able to communicate effectively and give clear advice objectively and in plain English.
- Winner of the Devon and Somerset Law Society Awards 2017
- Chartered Legal Executive
- ILEX Level 6 Contract Law, Tort Law, Family Law and Family Practice
- BTEC Higher National Certificate – Legal Practice
- Member of Resolution
- British Sign Language Level 1 Award