Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by The Family Law Company (‘we’/ ‘us’) of Oriel House, Southernhay Gardens, Exeter, EX1 1NP.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 12pm on 17th November 2021 and closes at midnight 17th December 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: you must complete the survey at thefamilylawco.co.uk/rural-survey and supply your email address.
- The Family Law Company will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prize will be as follows:
- One singe prize of £150 Mole Valley Farming vouchers or two branded boiler suits.
- The Family Law Company’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Family Law Company regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified after Monday 20th December 2021 by email.
- The Family Law Company will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, the Family Law Company reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 21 days from the date they were notified of winning to claim the prize.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the Family Law Company reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Family Law Company for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Family Law Companies Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www.thefamilylawco.co.uk/privacy-policy/
Limitation of Liability
- The Family Law Company does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the Family Law Company does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Family Law Company reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.