Covid-19 Update: Access to our offices are currently only available by appointment. We're providing our usual client services virtually to maintain the safety of our clients and colleagues. Read more here

You do not have any legal rights to see your grandchildren. If contact has broken down and we are unable to negotiate a way forward, you will need to make an application for permission to make an application to see your grandchildren under a Court Order. At that hearing, the Court looks at the relationship between you and your grandchildren, the frequency of contact, and the significance of your involvement in their lives.

Our Grandparents Advice Service is here to help Get in touch today