I am excited to start my mentoring role this week with the charity, helping a young person progress through BEEP to build their confidence and find a new job.
BEEP is a charity set up to continue the vital work and repeat the spectacular success of the Rugby Empowering Employment Programme (REEP). REEP changed the life chances of 93% of participants, who were disengaged and disenfranchised from the workplace, for the better. REEP was made possible through funding from the 2015 Rugby World Cup Legacy and donations and support from generous local partners. The Rugby World Cup is now over but the demand continues. We remember that “Every Individual Matters” to our economy, communities and the lives of the young people we help.
- To help young people identify, understand and achieve their potential
- To build their confidence, self esteem and resilience
- To help them to identify and set achievable personal goals
- To engage with employers who can offer real job opportunities
- To build positive and meaningful relationships with our volunteer mentors
If you would like any further information on BEEP or the work we do with charities, please get in touch with our Exeter office on 01392 421777.
Need some advice? Get in touch today