Nahanni is passionate about helping those who are most in need and endeavours to ensure that legal processes are clearly explained to minimise as much distress during proceedings.
Nahanni is a trainee solicitor. She joined the company as a Legal Secretary in June 2018 having graduated from Plymouth University with a First Class LLB Honours Degree. Nahanni has since completed the Legal Practice Course alongside a Master’s Degree in Law, Business and Management whilst working for the company as a Paralegal.
Nahanni’s first seat is in our domestic abuse response and private children team. She regularly undertakes publicly funded work providing advice and assistance to individuals who are vulnerable victims of domestic abuse. Nahanni has experience in preparing cases for court and supporting clients throughout their hearings. She is passionate about helping those who are most in need and endeavours to ensure that legal processes are clearly explained to minimise as much distress during proceedings.
- Securing a transfer of tenancy order from the court for a client whose ex-partner would not agree to remove themself from the tenancy despite no longer being in occupation of the property.
- Drafting statements and legal submissions in respect of the admissibility of a covert recording within Children Act proceedings. The court ordered admissibility in our client’s favour.
- Assessing the eligibility of clients for Legal Aid, organising drug and alcohol testing and liaising with third parties in respect of serving injunction papers upon opponents that were made by the court without notice.
- Law, First Class Honours Degree, Plymouth University, 2015 – 2018
- LPC MSc, The University of Law, Exeter 2018 -2020
Outside of work Nahanni likes to jog along the Quay and spend time with her family and friends.