Lucy joined The Family Law Company in 2021 as a qualified Solicitor she support clients through all aspects of family law but with a particular specialism in divorce and the financial consequences of marriage breakdown.
She prides herself on being approachable and down to earth. Lucy empathises with her clients and aims to make them feel like she is on their side entirely. Lucy draws on her experience in the Police to help problem solve and find a pragmatic solution in an otherwise emotional and often stressful situation.
Lucy also supports private children law, domestic abuse and legal aid cases.
In her spare time Lucy enjoys being at the beach and in particular surfing and paddle boarding. Lucy is also a keen runner and enjoys taking part in events such as half marathons.
Her work includes:
- Divorce Proceedings
- Financial Relief proceedings
- Domestic Abuse protection and seeking protective orders for clients
- Private Law Children proceedings
- Trusts of Land and Appointments of Trustees Act proceedings (unmarried couples)
- Separation Agreements & Cohabitation Agreements