A keen eye for detail her business law background gives her clients the commercial advantage when it comes to financial disputes and cohabitation.
Dominika is a trainee Legal Executive and joined The Family Law Company in May 2018 working with Director David Cobern.
Having completed her degree in International Business, Dominika gained experience working in a boutique law firm specialising in Business and Financial Law. Dominika is fluent in English and Polish.
Dominika is currently studying with CILEx to become a Chartered Legal Executive and is a Committee Member of CILEx Devon Branch.
In her spare time, she explores the coastal paths in the area, experiments with baking, watches Exeter Chiefs in action or reads crime novels. She also crochets blankets and hats for premature babies in the local hospitals.
Her work includes:
1. Preparing various applications to the court on behalf of our clients, often relating to high value and complex civil and matrimonial matters.
2. Making costs submissions to the Court for our client within civil proceedings. Dominika’s submissions secured her client a cost award of 80% of the costs claimed at the final hearing.
3. Assisting in a complicated matter involving children, unmarried finance and domestic abuse. Dominika provided the client of foreign origin sound, clear and concise advice every step of the way. She ensured additional litigation and delay was avoided and a successful result was achieved for the client.
4. Representing a victim of extreme domestic violence in court, obtaining a Non-Molestation Order for the client on the same day the client consulted Dominika.
• Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
• BA (Hons) (2:1) in International Business