“I would like to specifically thank Dominika for her utmost professionalism and empathy which helped greatly, especially at the start of proceedings. I highly regard those who helped me and would definitely recommend The Family Law Company and Domi in particular to all my friends and family.”
Dominika is a trainee Legal Executive and joined The Family Law Company in 2018. She works in the areas of divorce, finances, domestic abuse and children including jurisdictional matters. A keen eye for detail, her business law background gives her clients the commercial advantage when it comes to financial disputes and cohabitation.
Having completed her degree in International Business, Dominika gained experience working in a boutique law firm specialising in Business and Financial Law.
Dominika is currently studying with CILEx to become a Chartered Legal Executive.
In her spare time, she is a keen baker and in an effort to counteract sampling the many cakes she makes, she practices surfing. Dominika also enjoys travelling and reading crime novels.
Her work includes:
- Preparing applications to the court on behalf of our clients, often relating to high value and complex civil and matrimonial matters.
- Making costs submissions to the Court for a client within civil proceedings. Dominika’s submissions secured her client a cost award of 80% of the costs claimed at the final hearing.
- Assisting in a complicated matter involving children, unmarried finance and domestic abuse. Dominika provided the client clear and concise advice every step of the way. She ensured additional litigation and delay was avoided and a successful result was achieved for the client.
- Representing victims of extreme domestic abuse cases in urgent applications to the court, often on the day the client first consults Dominika. Dominika represented a client in obtaining an emergency Order from the court out-of-hours providing for the return to our client of a 3-month-old child who was at serious risk of harm. Dominika secured and arranged for the order to be enforced within 6 hours of the client instructing her, resulting in mother and child being reunited.
• Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
• BA (Hons) (2:1) in International Business