Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm – 2 or 3 days a week
We are recruiting for a Costing Clerk, to be a part of the South West’s leading specialist family law firm based in Exeter
Candidates must have:
- An excellent working knowledge of the Legal Aid system including Legal Helps.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Focus and attention to detail.
- Organisational skills.
- An ability to prioritise work.
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- Confidence to liaise with Lawyers and third parties in relation to costing issues on their files.
- Experience of the CCMS system a distinct advantage.
This position would suit someone who has previous costing experience or has worked in the area of family law and would like to undertake a part time position utilising their knowledge and skills.
Competitive salary and other benefits.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please send a covering letter and your CV to Sally Cook at email@example.com