Department: Care Team Exeter
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: 35 hours per week
A vacancy has arisen for a Solicitor/Legal Executive to work in our care team in our Exeter office.
This role is a full time opportunity working from 9.00am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday. This role may suit a newly Qualified Solicitor.
You will be expected to take a proactive role in business development in growing the already busy department. Your main responsibilities will be:-
- Managing a case load of clients under the supervision of the Head of Department/Team Leader.
- Advise and assist in care proceedings.
- To represent clients at court and at meetings.
The position would suit someone who is highly organised, accurate, proactive, committed to meeting deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has a desire to be the best that they can be and who is looking for a successful and progressive future.
What we offer
In addition to the opportunity of in working in a challenging and engaging environment you will receive attractive rewards and benefits as well as training at the cutting edge of family law practice. Our talented team of lawyers have a wealth of experience that has been built up over many years of working in this field.
- Competitive salary
- Health scheme
- Perkbox – a discount scheme for High Street retail stores, supermarket chains, restaurants and bars
- Staff pension scheme
- Regular performance reviews
- A high level of supervision and training
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Sally.Cook@thefamilylawco.com