Office Assistant – (Apprenticeship)
Salary: Minimum Wage
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm but may consider part time
The Family Law Company are specialists in Family Law, based in Exeter, Plymouth, Devon and Taunton Somerset, The Family Law Company is widely regarded as one of the country’s leading family law practices, offering expertise and empathy to individuals and families in need of legal help.
The Family Law Company provides a comprehensive range of family law services covering separation, divorce, finances, children and contact, grandparents’ rights, domestic abuse, child abduction and care proceedings.
This role will be ideal for someone looking to kick start their career into Administration, with the possibility of going into an Apprenticeship if desired.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and distribute the DX and Royal Mail in the morning and afternoon.
- To support the various administrative teams across the organisation.
- Maintain to a high standard the office environment throughout keeping it clean, tidy and professional in appearance.
- Ensure stocks of supplies are maintained in all areas including stationery and coffee machines.
- Help with the setting up of new starter desks including moving and setting up computers, telephones and desks.
- Delivering papers to the Court, Chambers and other local organisations if required.
- Delivering parcels between buildings.
- Covering other adhoc duties as may be required.
In addition to providing Office support you must be able to use your own initiative, have good attention to detail and be able to provide excellent communication skills to all levels. We are also looking for a self starter and somebody who will work independently whilst remaining focused on team objectives.
If you have been selected for an interview you will hear from us within 10 working days. If you do not hear from us you have not been selected but we thank you for your interest.