We are looking for a PA to join our team in Plymouth. Based in our office in the heart of the city you will be supporting the director. The ideal candidate for this newly created role will have drive, enthusiasm and the confidence and communication skills to handle themselves with senior people and clients who may be under severe strain.
Candidates must have:
- IT and keyboard skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A sympathetic and confident telephone manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in effectively managing Senior Management or Directors.
- Diary management experience and ability to proactively look at future appointments.
- An ability to prioritise workloads and complete delegated work.
- An ability to work independently and use own initiative as well as co-operating as part of a team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a PA/Paralegal role.
What we offer
In addition to the opportunity of working in a challenging and engaging environment you will receive attractive rewards and benefits as well as training at the cutting edge of family law practice. Our talented team of lawyers have a wealth of experience that has been built up over many years of working in this field.
- Competitive salary
- Health scheme
- Perkbox – a discount scheme for High Street retail stores, supermarket chains, restaurants and bars
- Staff pension scheme
- Regular performance reviews
- A high level of supervision and training
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please send a covering letter and your CV to Karen Burwood [email protected]