- Would you be interested in a role that offers full flexibility on where you work? Whether that’s our city centre office or remote home working?
- Would you like a role that is fully supported by technology and a supportive team?
- Do you want to work for an award winning fast growing specialist family law firm?
We are recruiting for Lawyers to be a part of the South West’s leading and largest specialist Family Law firm based in Exeter and Plymouth.
About The Role
Working as part of the team in Exeter you will be experienced in surrogacy, adoption, grandparent work. You will manage your own case load, maintain a watching brief over other lawyers’ files when they are on holiday, sick, or need support otherwise, ensure that diary dates are observed and deadlines met and of course meet all relevant quality and professional standards.
We have invested and continue to invest in business development and marketing and there will be opportunities to have an active role including our directorship programme.
With significant technology investment you will carry out your role backed by good case management software and home working equipment.
In addition to technological support you will be well supported by support staff, levels of supervision and a mentoring programme.
Work your way
The Family Law Company are committed to working flexibly and for you to have flexibility over your professional life. Your base will be in our Exeter office where you will become part of a supportive team but we are open to discussing flexible work and working from home.
As our ideal candidate you will:
- Be a qualified legal professional Solicitor or Legal Executive.
- Have experience of managing family law cases.
- Be client focused.
- Be used to working with case management systems
- Have experience of conducting own advocacy or attending Court with Counsel where appropriate
- Be confident, caring and helpful attitude towards colleagues and clients
- Have commercial awareness of needs of the business and your role within it.
About the Team
Our award winning team is one of the largest in the county and has unrivalled experience in supporting vulnerable individuals. Our family team includes members of the Law Society’s Accreditation Scheme as well as Resolution Accredited Specialists.
Why choose the Family Law Company?
The Family Law Company is an award winning, specialist law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. We are a rapidly expanding firm with an approachable and down to earth attitude. We ensure our firm provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression with many of our employees having started their careers as support staff. We actively encourage a healthy work/life balance and we are based in the beautiful West Country.