Today sees the launch of our new fixed price divorce package.
Our fixed fee divorce provides you with the security of knowing exactly what your divorce will cost whilst our expertise and experience means you will not be compromising on service or standards.
Whichever lawyer is assigned to your case, you can rest assured that you will receive all the professional and emotional support that you need at this particular time.
Our fixed fee for an undefended divorce is £450 plus VAT and Court fees (currently £385 – though this can be subject to change by the Court).
Additional costs will apply if your case involves children or financial issues. We will provide you with cost estimates for these issues which are charged on an hourly rate basis and available on request.
Your Fixed Price Divorce: What We Will Do?
- Provide you with a free first appointment with one of our specialist family lawyers.
- Prepare all the documents necessary to obtain your divorce on an undefended basis.
- Arrange for all the documents to be sent to the Court.
Your Fixed Price Divorce: What Will You Need To Do?
- To complete in full our questionnaire prior to your first appointment.
- Provide us with your original, or a certified copy of, your marriage certificate.
- Provide us with any other information we may request as soon as you are able to do so.
- Consider and approve any documents we send to you quickly and return them to us.
- To pay in full at the end of the first appointment.
Your Fixed Price Divorce: What Is Not Included In The Fixed Fee?
- Having the other party served personally with the papers if he/she does not co-operate.
- If any part of the case becomes defended.
- If the divorce petition needs to be altered once it has been sent to the Court.
- Cases where you do not know where the other party lives.
- Cases involving proceedings or parties living outside of England and Wales.
If you are interested in our fixed fee divorce package please contact us on 01392 421777 (Exeter) or 01752 674999 (Plymouth).
Please download and complete our questionnaire before your first appointment.
*plus VAT and Court fees.