Free Initial Appointment
Your very first appointment with one of our family law specialists will be a free 30 minute initial meeting.
This first meeting offers an opportunity to meet with your lawyer and obtain information and discuss the options available for progressing your case.
There are a wide range of options available for individuals with family law cases including family mediation, collaborative law and family arbitration, as well as traditional court route. Each method has it's own benefits and challenges and the costs associated with each method can differ greatly. You may also be eligible for Legal Aid or one of our subsidised fee packages. Your expert lawyer will discuss each of these options with you to help find the solution that will be most suitable.
At that meeting, we will:
- Clarify the nature of your case and the type of issues involved;
- Give you information about the options available to you;
- Take time to reassure you that we can help with your case;
- Assess your eligibility for Legal Aid or our alternate funding arrangements;
- Give you clear idea of the costs associated with your case;
You will not be under any pressure or obligation to proceed.