Department: Care Team Plymouth
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: 35 hours per week
A vacancy has arisen for an Administrative Assistant/Typist to work in our care team in our Plymouth office.
This role is a full time opportunity working from 9.00am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday starting immediately.
Your main responsibilities will be:-
- Type general notes and letters
- Assist the paralegals with admin tasks including opening files and initial file audits
- Prepare bundles
- Deal with new client enquiries when the new client co-ordinator is not present
- Carry out conflict checks
- Make telephone appointments
- Trips to court
- General delegated administrative duties.
What we offer
In addition to the opportunity of in working in a challenging and engaging environment you will receive attractive rewards and benefits as well as training at the cutting edge of family law practice.
- Competitive salary
- Health scheme
- Perkbox – a discount scheme for High Street retail stores, supermarket chains, restaurants and bars
- Staff pension scheme
- Regular performance reviews
- A high level of supervision and training
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Sally.Cook@thefamilylawco.com